AfghanGhoober's picture
AfghanGhoober

Hello

ad

Hey guys, my name is Corey. I’m 25 years old and just started my first cycle of gear. I’m going to be running test e at 250 mg a week with 2 shots a week being 125 mg each shot. I’ve been lifting for about 3-4 hardcore with on point diet and training and have built a decent foundation.
Thanks,
Corey

AfghanGhoober's picture

Done, my bad

Monkeybig's picture

Too young kid

AfghanGhoober's picture

Don’t think so, just running a 3 month cycle of 250 then going to maintain. So not a big deal

AfghanGhoober's picture

I’m not going to be dumb about this at 500 mg a week that’s definitely going to involve some nasty sides for a newbie, not to mention that’s a higher chance of me having to use an AI which is absolutely terrible for you btw.

AfghanGhoober's picture

Because dude why would I do 500 mg a week for a newbie cycle? I’ll make crazy gains off 250 mg a week plus less sides. I’m only doing it for 3 months then doing my pct then I’m good to go.

AfghanGhoober's picture

You definitely know what your talking about man, haha thank you because honestly I was going to wing it with no AI because I figured it was a low dose. I just mentioned my buddy who’s on gear and he’s going to sell me a pharmaceutical grade AI. The question is should I take it for symptoms only or at all times. I’ve literally heard both. The thing is I know they’re super bad for you so I only want to take it if I absolutely need it and feel like taking it during the whole cycle is a stupid idea.

AfghanGhoober's picture

Ok well I already took a 125 mg shot on Thursday, so when is a good time to do an estrogen test around week 6? And how many times like how do you do it usually

AfghanGhoober's picture

Sounds good bro thank you! Just wanted to do a nice beginner cycle and add some more lean mass and try to maintain after that nothing serious. I’m not messing with anything other than test man that stuffs not for me

DfromPhilly's picture

Killin it. I gotta remember to + one of ur random posts.l since I can’t in here.

Way to take the time man.

And OP listen to these guys. Bloods. AI on hand and don’t be afraid to use it! (they’re not all bad for you... don’t be afraid of them if you need them... high e2 is MUCH worse for you then an AI. AI’s are only bad for you if you don’t need them... just make sure you need it)

More by AfghanGhoober