METARD's picture
METARD

Glutathione 200mg Help

ad

Hey everyone,

I just picked up some glutathione that is labeled 200mg on the vial. I was curious if anyone had some protocols in mind for IM administration, along with reconstitution values for how much bac water to add. I have read in other forums that people are running 200mg - 600mg a week protocols for IM administrations. Be it that this vial is dosed at 200mg via label description and I only got two of them I see why people say this treatment for wellness is so expensive. Especially if the two vials I procured will only be two weeks worth of dosing. The info I have found on it is very limited however which is why I am turning to the community. I have heard alot of positive things about Glutathione treatments in the past and wanted to give it a go.

If anyone has any experience with reconstituting, using glutathione, dosing protocols, minimum effective dosing, and results they achieved / noticed I would be stoked to hear about them. If the two vials I have are enough to only run it for 1 - 2 weeks max for general well being, I am wondering if it is even worth using it at all or if I should cut my losses on the money spent for it if no benefit will be achieved through usage.

Really just looking for :
- Reconstitution values anyone has used in the past
- Dosing for general well-being via IM Injections
- If I am correct by thinking that 1 ml of bac water for the 200mg vial will yield me the dose I think I am going to get of 200mg /ml
- Lowest effective dose for general well being
- If this is worth running for such a short duration of time.

Lessons already learned :
- Do more research on compounds before spending money on them in the future, live and learn.

Thanks in advance family, cheers.

DeeMan's picture

To me this Glutathione inject isn't cost efficient so I would say it's not even worth it honestly. You're better off raising your natural Glutathione levels with lipoic acid, NAC, selenium and a few other nutrients. Way too expensive for amount you're getting...

METARD's picture

I am going to for sure look into lip acid, and selenium. I currently take NAC and another liver supplement which has a bunch of good stuff in it and it really helped my liver values a bunch on my blood work. I had slightly high albumin and bilirubin and AST in my pre cycle bloods and when I got my mid cycle bloods done after taking this liver supplement, TUDCA, and NAC, they fell to the lower middle reference range which put my mind at ease to say the least. Thanks for responding Dee I appreciate you

DeeMan's picture

+1

Rosschestzip's picture

Yes it’s expensive because you need a hefty dose. I made a similar mistake and my whole bottle is like 4 doses lol. There was a guy who was obsessed with this stuff who told me you need to take 1200 mgs once a week, but I think that’s for repair of a damaged liver. For wellness I’d just do doses of 200 mg or more if you can, but don’t do less than 200. Also it was kinda painful for me and that’s another reason why I just stuck with smaller but more frequent doses. But I’d do about 600 for the week, again more if you can but if not , there’s still benefit to that dose.

As far as reconstitution goes, I’m not sure if the whole bottle is 200mg or if it’s 200mg per ml. If the whole thing is only 200 then yes you messed up big time lol. Can you upload a picture of the bottle or maybe a link to which one you bought?

In a promo × 1
METARD's picture

haha yeah I figured i whiffed pretty hard on that purchase, at first I didn't think it was the dry powder kind based upon looking at the picture advertised. I also did not post a photo of it and end up in violation any forum rules by disclosing branding or sourcing. But it came in the same way that HCG does in a dry little puck and the bottle is labeled 200mg. which is why im under the assumption that if i reconstituted 1ml it would be 200mg in that single ml.

Live and learn though right? Based on my reading it's like injecting battery acid if you go IM so I already wasn't super keen on that aspect of it. If I wouldnt be in any violation of forum rules I don't mind uploading photo of it at all - or keep an eye out for my TD picture I'm going to do later today and you'll def see it there.

Shoulda bought some dang Primo for my next blast this coming fall instead but hey, it's all good I'm not even sweating it. I'm sorry you made the same mistake but it does make me feel better knowing I am not the only one who has made this kinda uh-oh lmao.

Thank you guys very much for taking the time to respond i really appreciate it.

Rosschestzip's picture

It’s ok to post a pic or a link you just aren’t supposed to say the sources name and stuff, even tho a picture would give that info away, it’s still not a violation. But if you just do a touchdown pic I’ll see it that way and I’ll let you know what I think about what to do for reconstitution. I’ll send you a friend request and you can message me where you got it and I could look into which size it is and everything if you’d like also. And if you still want to get more I can tell you some that are a little better price per milligram. It’s not a very super common product also your body will produce it on its own if you take glutamine and two other supplements, I forget which but I still think glutathione injections are long for liver repair. IV is actually king, if you wanna go pay like 60-100$ you can get an IV of it and that should have the most effect if there using a high enough dose, which they probably are

In a promo × 1
METARD's picture

yeah for sure add me up ill def message you that would be great, im headed to the gym now but i will respond as soon as I get back home

More by METARD