Swerve88's picture
Swerve88
  • new

First shot of test T 200 and Deca 300 sore and swollen

ad

Dont remember having that type of swelling off a shit in the buttocks how long before I wonder about a abscess? Not hot. Feels like muscle inflammation took a day or so to even get tender but here talk like thats normal. Lmk

Tater's picture

Is it the ultima you injected a high concentration mix?
If so then that’s why, anything over 300mg per ml will give you pip 500mg per ml will feel like you’ve been shit in the arse with a salt pellet lol
I’ve ran a test/deca 500 mix long time back and the pip was ridiculous

Pumped_'s picture

Been injecting for over 10 years and my right glute injection hurt for 4 days, didn't start till day 2. bothered my sleep to lay on that side. Dont know the reason didn't do anything different. Just happens. Part of the game. I suck it up and move on. Sane with glutes. Sometimes knot for a week sometimes nothing at all.

NWApatches's picture

Doubt it's absessd but if you think it is post a pic I'll tell you for sure

In a promo × 2
NWApatches's picture

Yeeeeaaahh get you some more of that. Keep going back buddy. Hurts your booty cheeks? Stick it in your quad.

In a promo × 2
NWApatches's picture

Nah I was playing if your glute hurt ya your quad is going to make you throw in the towel, most likely. You just hit the streets and getting to the weight pile? What gauge are you hitting with? It's not my favorite thing but I've been breaking down my dose for the last 6 months and pinning EOD for the most of it. Smaller shots, less pain, more stable levels, less sides, winning. As far as all that what's better for gains and not holding water? Trenbolone>dianabol. Not telling you to use it though. Depends how much test your using as well. I'm a tren acetate fanman. But listen to me. With you just doing this now and haven't in a long time. Just run the test, eat the food and get yourself back to feeling the weight out. Your body's gonna snap back quick. Never ran decca and prolly never will.

In a promo × 2
NWApatches's picture

I have alot of experiences with abscess. I just drained one on a buddy's arm the other day. Looked like bloody semen and smelled like dick shit

In a promo × 2
Skinnyboy63's picture

Lmao y'all guys are awesome

In a promo × 2